The ANC government is leading us into an economic and social disaster. The Western Cape has consistently rejected their agenda, yet our democratic voice is rendered redundant by a system where our government is not chosen by us, but despite us.
Our best hope is creating our own first world nation on Africa's southern tip - the Cape of Good Hope. Together, let's build Africa's newest country.
Security, freedom and prosperity for all the peoples of the Cape!
The Cape Independence Advocacy Group (CIAG) was formed in 2020 to coordinate and support people and organisations working towards Cape independence. We are a single issue political pressure group promoting Cape independence. We are committed to democratically, lawfully and peacefully obtaining independence for the collective peoples of the Western Cape.
To create the Cape of Good Hope, an independent non-racial first-world sovereign state on Africa’s Southern tip. The Cape of Good Hope will provide a better life for all who live there, regardless of their race, religion, or culture; a catalystic beacon of excellence and hope in southern Africa.
- Secure a provincial referendum on Cape Independence
- Secure a ‘leave’ vote in the referendum
- Raise international awareness
- Media: Get people talking with media articles and interviews
- Influence: Political lobbying, research and polling
- Awareness: Social media and public marches
What we are not
- We are not a political party and we have no intention to govern
- We are not aligned with any specific political party
We asked a few people to share their thoughts on this topic in the video below. Please watch and, if you agree, please share the video on social media!
Please join our cause, register for our newsletter and connect on social media. Please subscribe to our Youtube channel to see future videos. If you are able to help in any other way, please get in touch by sending a message via our contact page.