A safe, prosperous, non-racial Western Cape is not going to just happen. It's going to take hard work, financial resources and dedicated people willing to go the extra mile to build a future which our children can be proud of.
The CIAG team has been hard at work building momentum and awareness. 46% of Western Cape voters now support Cape Independence!
If like us, you want to live in a free and independent Cape, you need to spread the word, take action and please register below.
Time is running out. How will history remember you?
• Get our email newsletter
• Get invitations to events
• Get online shop discounts - flags, tshirts etc.
• Get direct communication - don't rely on filtered social media feeds
How do Cape Independence Advocates contribute?
We spread the word
• Talk to friends, relatives, and colleagues about Cape Independence
• Follow our social media feeds and get involved in discussions
We take action
• Join us when we march
• Start your own community group
• Display Cape Independence flags and symbols
• Make a financial donation
• Volunteer your time and skills
Terms and Conditions
We simply ask that you be keep the reputation of the CIAG and the wider Cape independence movement in mind when getting into (online) debates. Please refer people to our website if you are not sure about the details of a topic.
Join our Telegram News Channel