Date and Time
- Wednesday 27th April 2022
- Assemble from 10h00
- Marshals briefing 10h30
- General Briefing 10h45
- Depart the Grand Parade 11h00
- Arrive back at the Grand Parade 12h00
- Speeches 12h00 - 12h30
- Even finishes 13h00
- There will be ample metered parking in the surrounding streets and there are open air car parks in Harrington Street and Canterbury Street.
- We will be handing over a petition addressed to Premier Alan Winde supporting a referendum on Cape Independence. You can sign the petition here
- You can buy t-shirts and caps at our online shop and in the run up to the march we are selling Cape Independence car socks for R1. We will be giving away 500 Cape Independence flags at the march.
- Contact us by email if you have an questions firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact us by email at email@example.com
Bring your Friends
- Please share the event on your social media and invite your friends.
- Please represent Cape Independence positively - a fun, friendly atmosphere, suitable for families
- Follow instructions given by event marshals and the police
- No old flags and no new flags - celebrate the Western Cape and its people
Thank you for your support. We look forward to welcoming you to the march. Together, we can write history.